Jessica M. Pollock
– Center for Digital Imaging Arts, Boston University, Waltham, MA (2009 – 2010) Graphic and Web Design
– Pine Manor College, Brookline, MA (2004 – 2008) Bachelor in Visual Arts, Concentration in Photography
– Basic and Advanced Photography, Nature Photography, Web Design, Intermediate and Advanced Design Courses.
Practicum, CDIA, Waltham, MA (April 2010 – May 2010)
Mil Milagros, Boston, MA (www.milmilagros.org)
– Redesign website for the non profit organization, Mil Milagros, which raises funds to help improve the health, well-being and educational outcomes of children in Guatemala.
– Worked with a team of other designers to code and make live a new website that will better represent their cause.
– Reorganized several photos and quotes from the children they have helped.
Sears Portrait Studio, Cape Cod Mall, Hyannis, MA (May 2008 – September 2009)
– Performed sales and customer service duties.
– Photographed babies and young children for the holidays, passports and family occasions.
– Edited and printed photos for the customer.
– Cashed out in the evening.
David Fox Photography, Framingham, MA (September 2007 – December 2008)
Senior Internship: Photographer’s Assistant
– Set up equipment, lighting; acted as second shooter, burned cd’s for clients.
– Assisted with networking his business online.
– Drawing (Pencil, charcoal, chalk, conte crayon & pastels), Painting (Acrylic, Watercolor, & Oils), Photography (Fine Art, Nude, & Nature)
– Art History, Reading, Videogames (PS3, Nintendo, Wii, Xbox360)
– Hiking, Fishing, Swimming